Thursday, January 12, 2006

her grand adventure...

I may never know how Minou spent her time over the four days and four nights prior to the phone call I received this morning from a neighbor a half a block away, but she is home (thank you Jason and Martha). Despite having always appeared wary of the big street out front, it seems Minou ventured across it to see what the great world had to offer. She's a little lighter for the journey, but has eaten and is napping now, so I can go to class without worry for the first time this week. Our "Missing Cat!" posters worked, but if ever you need help I'd suggest calling petfindersalert.com. For a small fee they will map out a 10-40 block area and will call every neighbor to personally alert them to your missing pet and to give them a description. We had signed up, but Minou is home now, and we won't need them to call. Instead, that money will go towards microchipping both Minou and Buster, a concept I had found quite odd, until this week.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I know I am more than those two things, but it made for a good blog... ;) have to keep a streamlined subject focus. you know.
I am so relieved that Minou is back... I was worried and felt totally helpless to do anything, since I live so far out...
I'd love to read this book you speak of. hope to see you guys soon.