Thursday, September 25, 2008

my crappy day

So, my cat has had an ulcerated cornea for weeks and instead of getting better, my one-eyed pirate is getting worse. If that weren't enough, I discovered he also had a lump. Upon further examination, it turns out that lump is cancerous.

Today also marks the confirmation that the man-child that I break my heart upon repeatedly is already chasing after two vaginas, neither of which belong to me, so now my new lease is looking more like a prison sentence. I would like to hate him, except the one thing he is not is a liar. I knew this was coming.

Did I mention that my ex-boyfriend and one of my best friends (or so I thought) has mysteriously decided not to talk to me, after ditching out on plans, and offering no explanation as to why on either count? Yeah, I thought about calling him to tell him our cat was sick, but I didn't see the point since he's gone all non-communicative.

Oh, and I still can't find a real job because improving your life through higher education actually is code for "your degrees freak us out, go away."

A fine fucking day, if I do say so myself.

No comments: