Tuesday, October 13, 2009

crazy lady

Dear Crazy Lady on the #15 this morning:

I'm sure you meant well when you saw me at the bus stop and accused me of being a hooker you saw downtown last night ("I didn't call you a hooker, I said you were trying to get a date.") and I know it confused you when I said I didn't know what you were talking about. I'm sure you meant well when you subsequently broadcast to the entire bus your dismay that I would "lie" to you and that I wasn't interested in "looking out" for myself. I'm sure you meant well, but really, even if I had been the hooker you thought you saw (and I have to wonder, did she simply have red hair or do I really have a doppelganger hooking downtown-- in which case the phrase "I work downtown" is probably a phrase I'd best avoid) do you think your broadcast was at all helpful? Please, kindly shut the fuck up and go back to playing with your mesmerizing bad eighties quattro of horrid eyeshadow.

Thankyouverymuch,

~me

1 comment:

Baley Petersen said...

Wow. That's hilarious! Rude and inappropriate from a total stranger, but still hilarious! And why the hell would a hooker be up so early in the morning and riding the number 15 after a night of a hooking? I mean, really?! AH public transportation, how we adore thee.