Thursday, June 25, 2009

not dead.

... though it seems Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson all are. Good thing I don't worry too much about celebrity, well, anything. North Korea is threatening to nuke us. R will be leaving in a few months to go teach in South Korea. I'm trying not to think too much on that, since it rather depresses me. However, my awesome baby sister is planning a move to p-town and I'm excited about that. I'm also planning to do a yoga teacher training program, which is also exciting (crossing fingers). I'm doing another word/art exchange. So many changes on the horizon. All I can do is to breathe often and keep looking up, or I fear my heart and head may burst. Hopefully, with an overflow of beauty.

3 comments:

Dave said...

A fellow comic artist I follow wrote today: "Job for a playwright: the scene taking place between MJ and Farrah as they wait on the banks of the river Styx together." Ha.

Baley Petersen said...

Do you know where in Korea he's going? I'm glad I came home when I did, though I'm not sure what the level of danger is in reality. :shrug:

Shannon said...

we don't know when or where yet. I'm not worried about political trouble. I'm just going to miss him terribly.