Tuesday, July 27, 2010

crossroads

Well, the times, they are a-changin'...

I know that I am on the precipice of something new that is unfolding before me and I know that the decisions I make now, the boundaries I set now, will alter the course I am on and lead me down a different, and hopefully better, path. As is often the case when one is faced with a pattern or path altering decision, it is sometimes difficult to see clearly the right steps to take (and by right, I simply mean, right for me), but I am reasonably confident that I am making the appropriate choice to stand where I am and to let go of those things to which I cling, perhaps too dearly, and embrace the uncertainty, which is, after all, the only thing I can ever truly count on.

1 comment:

DAVE BINDER - DBGC INC. said...

Hi Shannon,
We cling and we suffer. To be enlightened is to be without attachment, without suffering. I don't know if enlightenment is for me. I love to cling. I love to open myself up. I hate to be hurt, but I love the feeling of being alive and the uniqueness of my experience. You do too. I am resolved to suffer as my payback for feeling so strongly. I'll gladly pay again and again until I don't have to pay anymore for feeling.

You will find a greater sense of self in the newness.